In stead of being so excited for this year Christmas holiday my kids were all home for Thanksgiving. We had such a wonderful time, being all together is so wonderful. You take for granted having each and everyday with your children. When you least expect it they are all grown and married and living in their dream spot. Which isn't always where we think it should be, but you accept it. I was very grateful to have them all here and hope they enjoy dearly the time they will spend with their in-laws for Christmas this year. I hope they each will carry one of are family traditions with them and share to their new family's. God Bless them all. I love you all dearly.xo xo
Capture the Flag (2015)
10 years ago

Mrs Wernette you are so lovley! I hope you blog more often as I would really enjoy reading!
ReplyDelete